1. Maintain and improve the existing safety, quality and environmental health system, implement the safety production responsibility system, and sign a safety responsibility letter with the person responsible for safety production. Shore-based managers and crew members on board should perform their duties seriously.
2. Designated personnel to strengthen the monitoring of the safety and anti-pollution activities of shore and ship.
3. The ship reports accidents, dangers and non-compliance according to regulations. The company investigates and analyzes accidents, dangers and non-compliance, and takes effective corrective measures.
4. Through regular and irregular self-inspection, the ship timely discovers and corrects the non-compliance in the daily operation of the ship, reports to the competent department of the company, and requests the company to assist in solving it if necessary.
5. The master will review it regularly. Through daily operations, problems in the system will be discovered. The ship will review the company through regular review, which will help improve the company's system and ensure that the system meets the latest international and domestic mandatory rules and regulations.
6. The company's regular boarding inspection is on the one hand fulfilling its job responsibilities. More importantly, it is an important means to ensure the effective operation of the ship's system. Through inspections, problems found in ship management, non-compliance with regulations, personnel's The quality situation, the weak points in the company management, need to pass the shore-based support.
7. Through the inspection of PSC/FSC and industry organizations, rectify the problems found, implement corresponding corrective measures and formulate relevant preventive measures to ensure the safe operation of the ship.
8. The company implemented a comprehensive revision of the safety management system on January 1, 2018 and implemented it after approval by the general manager. The current system has significantly improved the requirements for cargo handling, subdividing specific special cargo operation manuals, including washing. And the use of washing chemicals to make detailed safe handling methods. This year is the fourth annual review of the company system. The shore-based department attaches great importance to it. From June 12 to 13, 2018, the external audit of the Maritime Bureau was carried out. It was successfully and successfully passed, and the annual endorsement of the safety management certificate was obtained.
9. The safety production standardization reached the standard. The second supervision visit was conducted from May 2 to 3, 2018, and the “providing the transportation management and ship management services for bulk liquid chemicals and oil products” was reviewed and continued to be maintained. Level 2 proof of level.
10. Ship-shore interaction, the company successfully held the ship-shore joint exercise twice a year according to the convention, and gained a lot of practical experience, and formed a document to promote in the company fleet. The exercises covered: encountering severe winds, damage to ships, stranding of rocks, hull water ingress, damage to ship structures, ship overturning hazards and abandoned goods, to cover all emergency situations identified in the system documents within 5 years.
11. The maritime affairs and classification society's external audit of the company and the ship, as well as the company's shore-based internal audit of the ship, comprehensive and detailed inspection of the company's shore-based and ship safety and pollution prevention activities. Continuous improvement and improvement of the operation level of the system have brought the safety and pollution prevention work of shore foundations and ships to a new height.
(1) Dynamic information management
1. Daily ship dynamics through the captain's special mobile phone, mailbox (internal trade ship) dedicated wireless network card (foreign trade ship) through (C station, M station, maritime satellite) to release the morning and afternoon newspaper business operations, and through the company's QQ group platform in a timely manner release;
2, members of the ship network, all ship position information can be found in the ship network platform, mobile APP.
3, ship video surveillance, ship navigation, loading and unloading operations, in-transit cargo storage can be monitored from time to time.
(2) Internal document information management informationization
After the relevant departments of the company receive the safety, quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management information of the superior or other departments, the department heads organize and communicate in a timely manner, and supervise and inspect the implementation of the safety management measures.
After the ship receives the company's safety, quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management information, the captain will promptly communicate to the crew and combine the actual requirements to implement the relevant requirements in safety and pollution prevention activities.
Our company specializes in the development of individualized logistics service standards. For shore-based management personnel, the requirements for ship services must meet the following four aspects: rapid response, timely processing, service in place, and follow-up. Therefore, the logistics management described below describes the ship logistics management, and the ship logistics management is divided into static logistics management and dynamic logistics management.
(1) Static Logistics Management
1. The business department will determine the logistics distribution plan for the next month with the customer at the end of the month, and then arrange the appropriate ship according to the plan;
2. Understand the source of shipment and the port terminal overview at least one week in advance according to the customer's logistics plan;
3. According to the customer's business shipping plan, the ship management department assesses the suitability of the ship and the suitability of the port;
4. The shore base shall understand the meteorological and port conditions of the route according to the ship's loading and shipping plan. For example, pay attention to the marine weather forecast every day. In case of wind, fog and other weather conditions, report to the customer in time, and arrange the replacement ship for emergency. To ensure timely delivery of customers;
5. After the voyage mission is determined, an effective washing plan is established according to the characteristics of the boarding cargo and the characteristics of the pre-loaded cargo to ensure that the cargo compartment is suitable for cargo and to ensure the quality requirements after shipment;
6. The shore-based personnel of the company track the dynamic changes of the ship in time through the Shipun.com. After the ship leaves the port of shipment, it must transport the goods to the port of discharge in a timely and safe manner. Real-time understanding of the dynamics of all aspects of logistics operations, and timely resolution of unexpected situations arising from the logistics operation process.
(2) Dynamic logistics management of ships
1. The company implements a weekly scheduling meeting system. According to the business plan and ship dynamics of the business department, the responsible persons of each department report the real-time tracking situation and timely deal with the existing problems on the ship, making the ship operation safer, more efficient and more timely. The moderator of the regular meeting adopts the substitution system, that is, the general manager is not replaced by the deputy general manager A, and the deputy general manager A is not replaced by the deputy general manager B, so that the system can be continued, and problems can be solved in time;
2. The company stipulates that each ship should visit the ship at least once a quarter, and require the shore-based ship management department to open a safe operation meeting for the crew when boarding the ship, publicizing the company's safety management regulations and safety production law and Sinopec's transportation of dangerous goods. The implementation of the custodial regulations, face-to-face communication with the crew on safety management issues, and then the report of the visitor, the problem in the visit report required to be tracked and resolved by the supervisor, and the problem found must have a planned closure date And the actual closed date;
3. The implementation and real-time tracking of the washing plan requires that the washing plan approved by the company should be implemented in the washing process and the washing will be tracked in real time until the first officer completes the inspection, and each step of the washing is required to be reported in time. On the ship-shore exchange information platform established by the company, until the ship is berthed, the third party is inspected and qualified on board.
4. Industry inspection (SIRE/CDI) tracking pre-inspection: The company requires all ships serving Sinopec to pass the CDI inspection, and also pass the SIRE inspection when the market needs it. At present, there are 6 ships in the company passing the CDI inspection, 3 passing the SIRE inspection and 1 passing the Sinopec inspection. We follow the CDI/SIRE inspection requirements, and the Vetting person in charge will conduct a ship inspection and ship pre-inspection for each ship, which will not meet the requirements. The projects required by VIQ can be immediately rectified and rectified immediately. The submitting company that cannot immediately rectify the solution will solve the problem through shore-based support in a timely manner, and the ship will always implement the purpose of training the crew. Only the crew's safe operation and safety awareness will be improved. In order to enhance and build a high-quality enterprise and customer satisfaction and peace of mind, we can upgrade and build a high-quality platform.